The role is a fun flexible job share, based out of our Hoboken studio with errands taking you to uptown Manhattan to the famous NYC diamond district.
You will be a central part of the SNASH JEWELRY fulfillment team with duties including handling, packing, quality control and shipping. This role involves being self-motivated in an independent working environment.
You will be reporting to Shanna, the Snash boss lady, with daily updates and progress on all orders as they come in and making regular checks and status updates for orders that are in progress.
Your days will be split based on open order requirements - some days will be more studio-focused, others will be more errand-based. Most days will be a mix of both.
We are ideally looking for two part-time employees to split a full working week. One shift would be 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays), the other 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). Studio hours are 11-6pm. Each shift would include a mix of the below duties.
Great opportunity for students, those in the art fields, those looking for supplemental work and/or a flexible work schedule.
Hourly pay will start at $18/hour.
- Fulfilling orders as they come in on all our sales channels
- Wholesale Order fulfillment
- Production coordination on made-to-order and custom pieces
- Errands to the diamond district for drop-offs / pick-ups for item production
- Quality control and inventory management
- Supply management
- Keeping the studio clean and tidy
Who we are looking for:
- Self-motivated and independent employee (As your main manager will be working remotely outside of the studio)
- Attention to detail
- Photoshop knowledge a plus
- Jewelry production work and/or jewelry bench work a plus, but not necessary
- Hardworking and willingness to work on a flexible schedule
- Reach out to Shanna email@example.com, include your resume and cover letter including why you are interested and any pertinent skills that you would like to highlight.